Monday, October 29, 2007

New Child Digital Camera Reviews

Well I know with the holidays coming that toys for your child are on your mind (and your TV), so I started researching what child digital cameras will be on the market this year. Most of the child digital cameras I reviewed last year before the holidays are still going to big sellers this year since there are only a couple new digital cameras for kids. Please check back soon for reviews, side by side comparison and this year’s best child digital camera.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My wife and I are really looking forward to seeing you review and side-by-side comparisons of child digital cameras. So far, we've looked the cameras by VTech, Fisher-Price, Little Tykes, and Polaroid. Polaroid seems to have superior resolution, but the reviews at Amazone mention faulty camera operation after only 30 minutes or so.

Unknown said...

Please accept my apologies for all of the former writing mistakes. My wireless keyboard is not always cooperative, particularly when it needs batteries.

Janine said...

Polaroid has the biggest LCD as well. So far it looks like only Target is selling it.